Doctors also recommend wearing these stockings for long airplane rides to prevent the formation of blood clots due to long periods of inactivity.
- Hereditary weakness of the connective tissue
- Hormonal effects such as the pill or pregnancy
- Overweight, Tight clothing
- Lack of physical exercise/activity
- Regular prolonged sitting and standing
- Nicotine and alcohol consumption
- Lifting and carrying excessively heavy load
- Hot baths and lengthy sunbathing sessions in summer
- Tired, heavy or swollen legs
- Sensation of heat in your legs
- Tingling, cramp or feeling of tension
- Dragging pain in the calf
- Swollen ankles
- Rupture of small veins immediately below the skin of the calf or thigh
For preventing tired and heavy legs after standing for long periods, during pregnancy.
For pronounced varicose veins, swollen legs, after venous inflammation, after sclerosis or an operation, for existing varicose veins during pregnancy.
After deep vein thrombosis, constantly swollen legs, after venous ulcers. Use 40 – 50 mmHg) for pronounced swelling, lymphoedema.